Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 9: G.G. Park

I picked this picture because the branch of the trees look like different shapes. Also because the leaves are growing in very interesting places of the tree. This picture would be simple and random because of the shape of the branches and the leaves are in different order.
I like how the yellow flowers are all in a little bunch together. Also because the background makes the yellow stand out. The patterns that i see in this image are simple because of all the plants there are.
This picture is many different trees every were. The patterns there are in this picture is random and simple because how each trees are shaped and there height. I like this picture because how the trees are formed and the green landscape looks.
This picture shows a flower but it does not look like a normal flower. The pattern it shows would be self-similar because of the order the flower pedals are. Also I picked this image because I like how the soundings of the plant makes it look interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I like the image of the trees. It looks like a tropical forest.

    ReplyDelete